Friday, June 20, 2014

Finished Grey and White Nursery

To finalize the nursery, I had my client pick out a new light fixture. She wanted to give the nursery a more modern feel and went with this light fixture from Ikea.



 
Next we went with a fun rocking chair, ottoman, and side table. 


 
I love the Grey Pouf!! It adds a great texture to the space and is very kid friendly. The Blue Accent Table adds just the right pop of color. The Grey and White Gingham pillow softens the Rocking Chair and is from Ikea, as well as the Tree and Woven Basket.
For additional lighting we picked out the Fisherman's Lamp. This darling lamp also has a switch that you turn on by pressing it with your foot, very convenient if your arms are full .

Some additional accessories to add to the Elephant theme around the room include this darling Elephant Rocker....

 
This to die for Flying Elephant Mobile...(they have wings)

 

Wire Elephant and DIY Initial made in this post....
 and last but not least my inspiration, a Papier-Mâché Elephant Head from Restoration Hardware Baby....




I also added a touch of  DIY!! I made flash cards that looked like they came from Restoration Hardware Baby to the side of the Elephant head. I simply created the flashcards on my computer, had them printed at Costco and framed them with IKEA frames. I also made a reclaimed wood sign with the saying "Never Grow UP".



Here is another look at the finished space...



 
 
 
 

I had a wonderful time creating the perfect nursery for my client. I'd love to help you create your perfect space too. If your interested in my services, Contact me at westcreekdesign@gmail.com
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2014 WEST CREEK DESIGN

SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS